The $29.95 Voice Over Audio MP3 Set – Beginner Audio Course MP3 Set
Maybe you would prefer to listen and learn voice overs when out and about? Now you can learn how to Become a Voice Over Talent, with Award Winning veteran voice casting director and voice over actor Anthony Reece on the go.
The VO101 Voice Over Audiobook Set shares the core set of voice over skills, how to create a demo, business and marketing tool required to start a voice over career in 16 mp3 files.
This Beginner Audio Course MP3 Set features all 16 voice over lessons found inside the VO101 Online Self-Study Course.
You’ll also have the ability to request feedback on your course samples and email support by Anthony Reece.
Here are the Voice Over Topics Covered in the Beginner Audio Course MP3 Set:
1) Introduction & Microphones
2) Setting Up a Computer Sound Card
3) Using Your Audio Editing Software
4) Basic Industry Terminology
5) Industry Titles & Roles
6) Being a Direct-able Talent
7) The Voice Over Audition Process
8) Voice Over Types and Usage
9) Project Recording Lengths
10) VO Recording, Editing & Delivery
11) Doing Broadcast Voice Overs
12) Industrial & Telephone Narrations
13) Cartoon & Character Voices
14) Voice Over Demo Creation
15) Marketing Your Voice
16) Must Have VO Business Tools
17) Total Course Recap
Did you know the average person spends 30 to 60 minutes per day going to, and from work, or school? Enjoy all 17 VO101 Beginner Lessons from the comfort of your car going to work, school, running, errands, etc.
Just like a audiobook, with the Beginner Audio Course MP3 Set you can also add them to your iPod, iPhone, MP3 player, etc. Then you can listen, learn, and review the 17 lessons time and time again from anywhere.
Please Note: After payment we send you a link to download a MP3 zip!