Voice Over Studio Equipment – Starter Studio Package Under $500.00
Below are items selected by Anthony Reece as a basic “starter package” for your home studio. This studio gear, does NOT include your choice of several FREE AUDIO SOFTWARE available throughout the internet.
We have free audio software several options within the VO101 Store to software and single products.
However the package below is turn-key and designed by Anthony to help you “cut corners” and grab a complete voice over recording suite for your home, or small office.
SO WHAT BASICS DO YOU REALLY NEED IN A HOME STUDIO?
To start recording voice overs at home all you need is…
* a good usb, OR standard xlr condenser microphone with a shock-mount,
* a decent microphone pop-screen and filter. (aka mic cone)
* a simple boom style microphone stand,
* a free voice over or audio recording software,
* a newer fast windows 7+, or mac computer with a good sound card,
* a pair of self-powered desk-top speakers, (not a wal-mart plastic pair)
* a good audio work-desk, or multimedia workstation,
* a quite area in your home to record – even the corner of a room,
* a set of cheap blankets to place on the wall around your mic to kill any echo / noise around it.
If Interested Here is a Under $500 VO Studio Equipment Set-Up for Beginner Voice Talent!
Step 1: Click on banner at right, register for a FREE Musicians Friend Account.
Step 2: This account is yours to purchase the products below. Stay logged in once done.
Step 3: After done creating your account, re-open this window and return here.
Step 4: Click on each link to products you desire, one at a time below.
Step 5: ADD each product to your “shopping cart” when taken back to Musicians Friend.
Step 6: Return and repeat the process
Step 7: Check out of Musicians Friend. They will ship products to your home.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE YOU PROCEED:
- Select ALL or only the voice over studio equipment or products you desire at this time.
- Most are necessary to record professional content at home to your computer, or mac.
- This small mixer environment, gives you more control over the audio sent to your sound-card.
- You can also elect to use a USB microphone, recording directly to your pc, or mac.
- This option bypasses a mixer but gives you NO control over your mic level or equalization.
- * * Next to any item means it is “optional gear” at this point in your studio set-up.
Small Studio Equipment Package Under $500
** MULTIMEDIA AUDIO WORKSTATION:
|On-Stage Stands Studio Workstation Rosewood Black|| |
** ROOM SOUND FOAM SQUARES:
|Auralex Studio Foam Wedgies 24-Pack Charcoal|
SMALL HOME STUDIO SOUND MIXER:
|Berhringer 802 Mini Home Mixer|| |
HOME STUDIO PRO HEADPHONES:
|Behringer Headphones HPM1000|
MIXER TO COMPUTER AUDIO CABLE:
|Hosa Stereo Y-Cable Mini Male - 2 1/4" 10 ft|| |
MICROPHONE / CONDENSER:
|Behringer B-1 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Mic<|
EXTRA XLR MICROPHONE CABLE:
|Pro Co StageMASTER XLR Mic Cable 10 ft|| |
MICROPHONE BOOM STYLE STAND:
|Musician's Gear Tripod Mic Stand with Fixed Boom Black|
|CAD EPF-15A 6" Flexible Pop Filter|| |
M-AUDIO STUDIO MONITORS:
|M-Audio AV32 Studio Monitor Pair|
** MICROPHONE WEDGE REFLECTOR:
|SE Electronics Mic Reflector|| |
**METAL MUSIC & SCRIPT STAND:
|Metal Script & Music Stand|
* * USB STYLE CONDENSER MICROPHONE:
|MXL USB-006 Powered Condenser Microphone|