- Next Free Wednesday Webinar – TBA @ 1:00 PM EST – Free Voice Over Power Webinar
In each free voice over webinar, learn Advanced Voice Over Techniques and voice over related advice LIVE with Anthony Reece. This is the Live Voice Over Webinar at VO101 allowing participants the ability to train and interact LIVE with Anthony, and up to other voice talent within a 60-minute free voice over webinar setting..
Register now space is limited to a select number of attendees per webinar date.
Advanced Voice Over Techniques: Each FREE voice over webinar is held on various Wednesdays at 1:00 PM EST. This POWER webinar style training option is perfect for intermediate to experienced voice talent. As a participant, you can attend and train with Anthony LIVE worldwide.
FREE Voice Over Webinar Details…
- Once registered you will be emailed a ZOOM link to access the webinar “10-mins” prior.
- Simply login to the start-time to choose and set-up your mic and/or webcam.
- You can use your microphone OR webcam to interact LIVE with Anthony and all guests.
- Each webinar is limited to participants due to ZOOM player video window space.
NOTE: ONLY REGISTER IF YOU CAN ATTEND! REG DEADLINE – 11:00 AM EST DAY OF EVENT!
NEXT WEBINAR DATE / TIME: – Wednesday TBA @ 1:00 pm / est
NEXT WEBINAR TOPIC: – The Audition Check-List!
- In this popular webinar, Anthony will discuss the items you should consider before submitting any audition to professional casting directors. Are your auditions REALLY up to a PROFESSIONAL standard?
Register now for the next Free Voice Over Webinar with Anthony Reece. Important Note: Once you register for the free voice over webinar, watch for the confirmation message page. You will receive a email about 10-minutes PRIOR to the webinar with a link to attend the private Zoom Training Room with Anthony.
Ready To Register for the next FREE Voice Over Webinar? Complete the form below and mark your calendar. Again please only register if you can attend the event as spots are limited.
Enjoy your FREE VO101 voice over webinar training with voice over coach Anthony Reece.